Microsoft in the latest beta version of Windows 11 (build 22631.2262) showed an updated design of “Settings”. This section now offers a “dynamic and personalized interface” with quick access to the main settings.
If in the current version of the system the settings are presented in a single list, now interactive cards will appear that group frequently used functions associated with the device and account.
So far there are seven such cards for Windows 11:
- Recommended settings – they change according to the user’s PC usage scenarios.
- Cloud space – information about the use of cloud storage.
- Account recovery – account recovery data.
- Personalization – quick access to the interface theme and color scheme.
- Microsoft 365 – An overview of the status and benefits of a subscription with the ability to perform some actions right in the settings without going online.
- Xbox – Subscription status and some quick account settings.
- Bluetooth devices – Quick access to connected accessories.
With the next updates, the number of interactive cards will grow, the developers added. They also noted that the main advantage of the new page is that now it is an interactive element that develops and learns along with the user. As you use your device, the cards will adjust to provide the most relevant and useful information.
You May Also Like: Play Store Google Removing Popular Cleaner Apps 2023
The timing of the introduction of new “Settings” in the stable version of Windows 11 has not yet been reported. Visit B Tech