Play Store Apps Problems
In the case of cleaners, Google’s Play Store defenses could also target words and phrases that bots might consider suspicious activity, although in the context of the program’s operation, it is clear that they are harmless. Gizmochina editors singled outhave examples of such phrases in the description of the popular SD Maid cleaner, which also fell under the purge:
- Browse the contents of your entire device and manipulate files with a full-fledged file explorer.
- Track files left behind by uninstalled apps.
- Search files by name , content or date .
- Get a detailed report on your device’s memory.
- Track duplicate images, music or documents regardless of name or location .
Play Store The developers of SD Maid claim that their application is completely safe and they have no way to track user data. Moreover, anyone can check it out, since the creators have posted the source code of the application on GitHub.