This section provides an overview of the article’s purpose, which is to examine and explain the difference between marketing and sales.
The scope of Marketing: This section discusses the various aspects of marketing and its role in promoting a product or service.
· Marketing activities: Here, list and explain the different marketing activities that a company undertakes, including market research, advertising, public relations, product development, and branding.
· The scope of Sales: In this section, discuss the role of sales in closing deals and generating revenue for a company.
· Sales process: Here, outline the steps involved in the sales process, including prospecting, qualification, needs analysis, presentation, handling objections, and closing.
Marketing vs Sales: Key Differences:
· Purpose: In this section, compare and contrast the main goals and objectives of marketing and sales.
· Focus: Here, discuss the difference in the target audience between marketing and sales.
· Objectives: Outline the key outcomes that each marketing and sales aim to achieve.
· Measurement of Success: Explain how success is measured in marketing and sales, and how the two are related.
The Interplay between Marketing and Sales: In this section, discuss how marketing and sales work together to achieve the overall goals of a company. Explain how marketing creates demand and awareness, and how sales convert that demand into actual sales.
Conclusion and Final Thoughts:
Sum up the key takeaways from the article and emphasize the importance of understanding the difference between marketing and sales.
References: List the sources used in the article, including any books, websites, or academic papers.